BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- Awareness of BDSM Related Abuse Is Growing
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
- Trust, Safety, and Surrender
- Abuse Survivors - Call for Volunteers
- Sub Frenzy
- Bestiality and Lack of Consent
- Red Flags and Dating Tips for Kinky People
- Sadism For the Sake of Sadism - or What is Pure Sadism?
Tagsabuse Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger assault battery BDSM bestiality bottom boundaries consensual consensuality control D/s dom domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife hard limit kink kinky limits M/s master master/slave Narcissism narcissist nonconsensual predator rape sadism sadist safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive top trust violating limits WIITWD
Monthly Archives: January 2010
On Fetlife, DK said: I get intensely freaked out by tops who seem indifferent to any old pain or who seem out of control of the pain or think that any kind of pain is good… is likely to get … Continue reading
This is one of the best descriptions I’ve ever come across: “Dominance seems often to attract those that confuse dominance with power misused…its so not like that…imagine the best teacher, boss, sports captain… whom ever…did they lead by yelling?… or … Continue reading