BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- A Submissive's Needs
- About This Blog
- Dealing With Anger While Playing, and By Playing
- What To Do About a Dangerous Top? What If They Are a Community Leader?
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- A Letter to the New Girlfriend of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
- Abuse in the BDSM World Class
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
Tagsabuse Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger assault battery BDSM bestiality bottom boundaries consensual consensuality control D/s dom domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife hard limit kink kinky limits M/s master master/slave Narcissism narcissist nonconsensual predator rape sadism sadist safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive top trust violating limits WIITWD
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Do you have nightmares about your abuse? Have a partner who does? Take a look at the article “Almost all survivors will have nightmares while healing: How to help your survivor partner during nightmares” for some helpful ideas about how … Continue reading
This is a lot of food for thought, as one of the problems for people who are abused is that they are often too nice, unable to stand up for themselves, willing to put themselves in damage in order to … Continue reading