BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- A Submissive's Needs
- Dealing With Anger While Playing, and By Playing
- What To Do About a Dangerous Top? What If They Are a Community Leader?
- About This Blog
- Fifty Shades of Consent
- Abuse in the BDSM World Class
- A Letter to the New Girlfriend of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- BDSM Abuse Survivors' Network
Tagsabuse Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger assault battery BDSM bestiality bottom boundaries consensual consensuality control D/s dom domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife hard limit kink kinky limits M/s master master/slave Narcissism narcissist nonconsensual predator rape sadism sadist safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive top trust violating limits WIITWD
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Of course you can trust me. I’m a skilled top. I mean, you saw me swinging a whip around some and it looked good, didn’t it? You can surely tell I’ve been practicing for a long time, and that I … Continue reading