Please do not send me requests to do guest posts unless you know me personally, or we have already been in communication. I also do not accept any form of advertising, nor do I want your help optimizing my site, so please don’t even bother asking. I will not respond to such inquiries via email.
BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- About This Blog
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- I Hurt...
- A Letter to the New Girlfriend of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- What To Do About a Dangerous Top? What If They Are a Community Leader?
- A Submissive's Needs
- Abuse in the BDSM World Class
- Fifty Shades of Consent
Tagsabuse Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger assault battery BDSM bestiality bottom boundaries consensual consensuality control D/s dom domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife hard limit kink kinky limits M/s master master/slave Narcissism narcissist nonconsensual predator rape sadism sadist safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive top trust violating limits WIITWD