BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Awareness of BDSM Related Abuse Is Growing
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- Sadism For the Sake of Sadism - or What is Pure Sadism?
- Abuse Survivors - Call for Volunteers
- Bestiality and Lack of Consent
- Trust, Safety, and Surrender
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
- Does the BDSM Community Enable Abuse?
Tagsabuse Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger assault battery BDSM bestiality bottom boundaries consensual consensuality control D/s dom domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife hard limit kink kinky limits M/s master master/slave Narcissism narcissist nonconsensual predator rape sadism sadist safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive top trust violating limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: boundaries
Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg of the UK wants to “…make abusive behaviour by men a criminal offence, even if it does not involve physical violence), according to the Sunday Mirror. He also wants to extend the law to include … Continue reading
Is there anything a partner (or other person in your life) could do that would cause you to dump them immediately? And are there things you’ve said you would never give a second chance for that you not only have … Continue reading