BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- A Submissive's Needs
- About This Blog
- Dealing With Anger While Playing, and By Playing
- What To Do About a Dangerous Top? What If They Are a Community Leader?
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- A Letter to the New Girlfriend of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
- Abuse in the BDSM World Class
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
Tagsabuse Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger assault battery BDSM bestiality bottom boundaries consensual consensuality control D/s dom domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife hard limit kink kinky limits M/s master master/slave Narcissism narcissist nonconsensual predator rape sadism sadist safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive top trust violating limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: D/s
Please visit the updated version of this post on the new blog at http://kinkylittlegirl.net/2010/03/11/i-miss-i-dont-miss/ ======================= 12/22/09 Every morning I still awaken with the thought of how much I miss you, how much I want to be with you again, how … Continue reading
One of the best and most comprehensive descriptions I’ve seen of the problem of domestic abuse is at HelpGuide.org, and is entitled Domestic Violence and Abuse: Signs of Abuse and Abusive Relationships. A couple of excerpts follow, but please read … Continue reading
In a post entitled Evidence that the BDSM community does not enable abuse, Clarisse Thorn posits that the existence of several different initiatives outlining the differences between BDSM and abuse indicates that we do not enable abuse. While many such … Continue reading