BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- About This Blog
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Dealing With Anger While Playing, and By Playing
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- I Hurt...
- A Submissive's Needs
- Fifty Shades of Consent
- A Letter to the New Girlfriend of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
- Abuse in the BDSM World Class
Tagsabuse Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger assault battery BDSM bestiality bottom boundaries consensual consensuality control D/s dom domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife hard limit kink kinky limits M/s master master/slave Narcissism narcissist nonconsensual predator rape sadism sadist safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive top trust violating limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: master
From SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude _ Principles, Skills and Tools”, by Guy Baldwin: Training means something more than giving orders and correcting compliance. A sadly small percentage of the Masters i know savor the often delicately balanced orchestrations by … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.