BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- Awareness of BDSM Related Abuse Is Growing
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Bestiality and Lack of Consent
- Trust, Safety, and Surrender
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- Sadism For the Sake of Sadism - or What is Pure Sadism?
- Abuse Survivors - Call for Volunteers
- Does the BDSM Community Enable Abuse?
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
Tagsabuse Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger assault battery BDSM bestiality bottom boundaries consensual consensuality control D/s dom domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife hard limit kink kinky limits M/s master master/slave Narcissism narcissist nonconsensual predator rape sadism sadist safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive top trust violating limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: nonconsensual
Fantastic article on the problem and prevalence of rape and sexual assault that goes unnamed and unpunished in the kink community by Kitty Stryker at PurrVersatility and on the Good Vibrations blog. Both links are posted here because of the … Continue reading
In a post entitled Evidence that the BDSM community does not enable abuse, Clarisse Thorn posits that the existence of several different initiatives outlining the differences between BDSM and abuse indicates that we do not enable abuse. While many such … Continue reading