BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- A Submissive's Needs
- Dealing With Anger While Playing, and By Playing
- About This Blog
- What To Do About a Dangerous Top? What If They Are a Community Leader?
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Fifty Shades of Consent
- A Letter to the New Girlfriend of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
- Abuse in the BDSM World Class
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- About kinkylittlegirl
Tagsabuse Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger assault battery BDSM bestiality bottom boundaries consensual consensuality control D/s dom domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife hard limit kink kinky limits M/s master master/slave Narcissism narcissist nonconsensual predator rape sadism sadist safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive top trust violating limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: outrage
Several things have happened over the years that have had me really starting to look at what happens in our circles when clearly and unambiguously illegal behavior comes to light. My first encounter with this sort of thing was finding … Continue reading →