BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- A Submissive's Needs
- 20 Traits of the Malignant Narcissist
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- I Hurt...
- Criteria For a Play Partner
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Tantrums, Dominants, and BDSM
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- abuse Abuse - Getting Help & Staying Safe Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger animal abuse animal sexual abuse assault battery BDSM bestiality bondage bottom boundaries child abuse community leader consensual consensuality consent control control freak D/s dom domestic abuse domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife flogging hard limit hard limits kink kinky limits lying M/s manipulative manipulator masochism master master/slave Narcissism narcissist NCSF negotiation newbie nonconsensual pedophilia predator punishment RACK rape red flags relationship S&M sadism sadist safety safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive survivor tantrum top TPE trust verbal abuse violating limits violation of limits WIITWD
Author Archives: kinkylittlegirl
Some ideas are powerful in human history, and keep coming up from people with very different belief systems in very different times and places: “We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never…
On the new blog at kinkylittlegirl.net, also known as http://abuseandbdsm.com: A Letter to the New Girlfriend of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde Comments here are now closed. Please view the post in the new blog at the link above if … Continue reading
A great repost from a Fetlifer on how to avoid being the douchebag this blog warns people to watch out for. You can read it on the new version of this blog. Please subscribe while you’re there! And thanks for … Continue reading
The epidemic of domestic violence and sexual assault has got to stop – and the taboos that drive victims underground and silence them have simply got to be broken, no matter the cost that some of us will pay to … Continue reading
Why do those of us who are abused have to change everything, why are our abusers believed and not us? Why are the victims of abuse so often revictimized repeatedly by the courts and everyone else? New post up at … Continue reading
Why do those of us who are abused have to change everything, why are our abusers believed and not us? Why are the victims of abuse so often revictimized repeatedly by the courts and everyone else? New post up on … Continue reading
I’ve got a new blog post up on the new version of my site at kinkylittlegirl.net about abusers blaming their victims of lying when they speak out about what happened to them. Please visit over there to read it and comment; … Continue reading
My new blog site is up and running! It’s still under construction with kinks to work out, and my forest of links has not yet been ported over there, but the doors are open for business. Why the change? Well, … Continue reading
Test, test, to see if this comes through on Twitter and the new Abuse and BDSM page on Facebook.