BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- A Submissive's Needs
- 20 Traits of the Malignant Narcissist
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- I Hurt...
- Criteria For a Play Partner
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Tantrums, Dominants, and BDSM
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- abuse Abuse - Getting Help & Staying Safe Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger animal abuse animal sexual abuse assault battery BDSM bestiality bondage bottom boundaries child abuse community leader consensual consensuality consent control control freak D/s dom domestic abuse domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife flogging hard limit hard limits kink kinky limits lying M/s manipulative manipulator masochism master master/slave Narcissism narcissist NCSF negotiation newbie nonconsensual pedophilia predator punishment RACK rape red flags relationship S&M sadism sadist safety safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive survivor tantrum top TPE trust verbal abuse violating limits violation of limits WIITWD
Category Archives: Abuse – General
Some ideas are powerful in human history, and keep coming up from people with very different belief systems in very different times and places: “We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never…
On the new blog at kinkylittlegirl.net, also known as http://abuseandbdsm.com: A Letter to the New Girlfriend of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde Comments here are now closed. Please view the post in the new blog at the link above if … Continue reading
The epidemic of domestic violence and sexual assault has got to stop – and the taboos that drive victims underground and silence them have simply got to be broken, no matter the cost that some of us will pay to … Continue reading
Why do those of us who are abused have to change everything, why are our abusers believed and not us? Why are the victims of abuse so often revictimized repeatedly by the courts and everyone else? New post up at … Continue reading
Why do those of us who are abused have to change everything, why are our abusers believed and not us? Why are the victims of abuse so often revictimized repeatedly by the courts and everyone else? New post up on … Continue reading
I’ve got a new blog post up on the new version of my site at kinkylittlegirl.net about abusers blaming their victims of lying when they speak out about what happened to them. Please visit over there to read it and comment; … Continue reading
Originally posted on Framework:
By David Kelly, Special to The Times Reporting from Cleveland— Inside a stuffy Cleveland classroom, Tim Boehnlein explained the mechanics of domestic violence and then posed a question. “So why do women stay?” he asked his…
Oh, how much of this rings true! I don’t know the original source of this, but it’s brilliant. Learning about malignant narcissism helped me probably more than anything other than what I learned about sex addiction to understand what … Continue reading
It’s now live! It still needs a lot of tweaking, but we now bring you a white background with black type that is so much easier on the eyes – and a readable size font. Hopefully some other reorganizational features … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.