BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- A Submissive's Needs
- 20 Traits of the Malignant Narcissist
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- I Hurt...
- Criteria For a Play Partner
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Tantrums, Dominants, and BDSM
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- abuse Abuse - Getting Help & Staying Safe Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger animal abuse animal sexual abuse assault battery BDSM bestiality bondage bottom boundaries child abuse community leader consensual consensuality consent control control freak D/s dom domestic abuse domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife flogging hard limit hard limits kink kinky limits lying M/s manipulative manipulator masochism master master/slave Narcissism narcissist NCSF negotiation newbie nonconsensual pedophilia predator punishment RACK rape red flags relationship S&M sadism sadist safety safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive survivor tantrum top TPE trust verbal abuse violating limits violation of limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: anger
via married2mrmean “As defined by Patricia Evans, in her book The Verbally Abusive Relationship – How to recognise it and how to respond. “I make reference to Patricia Evans often and decided I would write this entry, in case anyone … Continue reading
http://tinyurl.com/2fclwld. A very interesting new study shows that angry, hostile behavior by husbands results in a much higher incidence of depression in their wives. It seems intuitive, but research documentation is validating and has some interesting implications. The reverse, however, … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Dominants, how would you handle a sub/slave who acts this way or in a way you don’t like when you play with him/her but is someone you want to keep on your chain? @redcheeks, I’d start by making sure I … Continue reading
I’ve been reading in a few places lately about people throwing tantrums, in both the vanilla world and in BDSM. In an excellent post on the subject, entitled “That’s Life (Vanilla and BDSM Tantrums)“, Ooooohhhhyesss concludes that “Tantrums are tantrums … Continue reading