BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- A Submissive's Needs
- Sub Frenzy
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- 20 Traits of the Malignant Narcissist
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- I Hurt...
- Red Flags and Dating Tips for Kinky People
- Criteria For a Play Partner
- Some Sobering Abuse Statistics
- abuse Abuse - Getting Help & Staying Safe Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger animal abuse animal sexual abuse assault battery BDSM bestiality bondage bottom boundaries child abuse community leader consensual consensuality consent control control freak D/s dom domestic abuse domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife flogging hard limit hard limits kink kinky limits lying M/s manipulative manipulator masochism master master/slave Narcissism narcissist NCSF negotiation newbie nonconsensual pedophilia predator punishment RACK rape red flags relationship S&M sadism sadist safety safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive survivor tantrum top TPE trust verbal abuse violating limits violation of limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: boundaries
Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg of the UK wants to “…make abusive behaviour by men a criminal offence, even if it does not involve physical violence), according to the Sunday Mirror. He also wants to extend the law to include … Continue reading
Is there anything a partner (or other person in your life) could do that would cause you to dump them immediately? And are there things you’ve said you would never give a second chance for that you not only have … Continue reading