BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- A Submissive's Needs
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- Sub Frenzy
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- 20 Traits of the Malignant Narcissist
- Criteria For a Play Partner
- Reading List
- Tolerating Criminal Behavior in the Scene, and Judging Others
- abuse Abuse - Getting Help & Staying Safe Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger animal abuse animal sexual abuse assault battery BDSM bestiality bondage bottom boundaries child abuse community leader consensual consensuality consent control control freak D/s dom domestic abuse domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife flogging hard limit hard limits kink kinky limits lying M/s manipulative manipulator masochism master master/slave Narcissism narcissist NCSF negotiation newbie nonconsensual pedophilia predator punishment RACK rape red flags relationship S&M sadism sadist safety safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive survivor tantrum top TPE trust verbal abuse violating limits violation of limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: dominant
A newbie I met the other day told a tale of being abused or having her limits violated when playing with someone she said is well known at the Citadel, our local community playspace. She said she’d like to get … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.