BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- A Submissive's Needs
- Sub Frenzy
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- 20 Traits of the Malignant Narcissist
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- I Hurt...
- Red Flags and Dating Tips for Kinky People
- Criteria For a Play Partner
- Some Sobering Abuse Statistics
- abuse Abuse - Getting Help & Staying Safe Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger animal abuse animal sexual abuse assault battery BDSM bestiality bondage bottom boundaries child abuse community leader consensual consensuality consent control control freak D/s dom domestic abuse domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife flogging hard limit hard limits kink kinky limits lying M/s manipulative manipulator masochism master master/slave Narcissism narcissist NCSF negotiation newbie nonconsensual pedophilia predator punishment RACK rape red flags relationship S&M sadism sadist safety safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive survivor tantrum top TPE trust verbal abuse violating limits violation of limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: kink
There. I’ve said it. The words that will earn me the hatred of a lot of the BDSM world. Words that are anathema to this subculture. Thinking that runs counter to the mass-think of our counterculture, that threatens all kinds … Continue reading
I received a private message from someone who was commenting on how BDSM per se doesn’t inspire abuse, but that “…people watch vids on the internet, get it into their heads that subs are just human punching bags that will … Continue reading
By Deborah Teramis Christian A submissive explores the piquant terrain of the surrendering of power. It is not surprising that folks engaged in D/s often spend a fair amount of energy determining what are the appropriate bounds of submission and … Continue reading