BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- A Submissive's Needs
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- Sub Frenzy
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- Awareness of BDSM Related Abuse Is Growing
- The 15 Characteristics of Verbal Abuse
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- I Hurt...
- abuse Abuse - Getting Help & Staying Safe Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger animal abuse animal sexual abuse assault battery BDSM bestiality bondage bottom boundaries child abuse community leader consensual consensuality consent control control freak D/s dom domestic abuse domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife flogging hard limit hard limits kink kinky limits lying M/s manipulative manipulator masochism master master/slave Narcissism narcissist NCSF negotiation newbie nonconsensual pedophilia predator punishment RACK rape red flags relationship S&M sadism sadist safety safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive survivor tantrum top TPE trust verbal abuse violating limits violation of limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: relationship
Are you in an abusive BDSM relationship? Or think you may be, but aren’t sure? Had a scene go terribly wrong? Been raped or otherwise injured nonconsensually in a BDSM context? Do you feel alone, as if you are the … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.