BDSM Abuse Survivors’ Network
- Having a D/s Relationship - Why She Wants to Be Submissive
- A Submissive's Needs
- 20 Traits of the Malignant Narcissist
- How to Raise a Disobedient Submissive
- I Hurt...
- Criteria For a Play Partner
- A Field Guide to Creepy Dom
- What Does a Collar Mean?
- Tantrums, Dominants, and BDSM
- How a Submissive's Behavior Reflects on Her Dominant - and What He Can Do About It
- abuse Abuse - Getting Help & Staying Safe Abuse and BDSM abuser abusive relationship agreements anger animal abuse animal sexual abuse assault battery BDSM bestiality bondage bottom boundaries child abuse community leader consensual consensuality consent control control freak D/s dom domestic abuse domestic violence Dominance dominant Emotional Abuse Fetlife flogging hard limit hard limits kink kinky limits lying M/s manipulative manipulator masochism master master/slave Narcissism narcissist NCSF negotiation newbie nonconsensual pedophilia predator punishment RACK rape red flags relationship S&M sadism sadist safety safeword sexual abuse slave Submission submissive survivor tantrum top TPE trust verbal abuse violating limits violation of limits WIITWD
Tag Archives: violating limits
There. I’ve said it. The words that will earn me the hatred of a lot of the BDSM world. Words that are anathema to this subculture. Thinking that runs counter to the mass-think of our counterculture, that threatens all kinds … Continue reading
I think there’s also the “how is he looking” issue for women. If a guy is looking in an appreciative “wow that’s a good looking woman” sort of way – I think women are more “understanding” about it. If he’s … Continue reading